Don't Let Inefficient Training Undermine Your Success
Welcome to Melissa Townson Training
Environmental Health Officer for The Oylpmic Games 2012
You have a vision for your business or company's training requirements. Melissa Townson Training can help you fulfill that vision.
Our services broadly fall into four main categories:
- Business support
- Training package design
We offer bespoke accredited courses tailored to your specific needs and times either in-house, both nationally and internationally or at our centre near Cockermouth, in The English Lake District National Park, Western Cumbria, North West England.
We are delighted to accommodate all learning needs and requirements. Please visit our About Us section to learn more about Melissa Townson Training.
To find out more about the training Courses we offer, please go to Courses or click on the links below:
We can provide either training courses that are accredited by nationally recognised bodies or customised to meet the needs of your organisation and staff.
Accredited or customised?
- Accredited courses give you the assurance that training is to a nationally recognised standard.
- Customised food safety training courses enable us to deliver a training programme designed specially to meet the needs of your organisation.
- Click on the pictures below to find out more about the Awarding Bodies we are registered with;
In-house or Public?
- In-house training offers you the benefit from cost-savings if you have several people to train, as you just pay a set-fee for the trainer and the course materials.
- Public courses allow you to send individuals on a course which is open to other people, for which you pay a fee per delegate.
- Immense experience without an immense price
- Bespoke training courses to suit all learning styles
100% pass rate to date
Our courses are designed to put the "fun" back into learning using a wide range of stimulus material and activities in a friendly environment.
Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
"Spot the hazard"
Level 3 Implementing Food Safety Management Procedures
"Assessing learning with card games"
Do our learners feel that they have learnt anything!
"On a scale of 1-10 where would you rate your knowledge at:
- the start of the course
- the end of the course"
References available on request.
To organise course dates and prices, please contact us.
perfect and created a great environment for learning. The tutor's assistance and feedback was first class. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I'd recommend attending one of their training courses to everyone!"
Tilly Rose Elliott - freelance trainer